The MedEvac Foundation International is an international non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization headquartered in Alexandria, VA.
Since 2005, the MedEvac Foundation International has supported academic research, studies, and education programs designed to enhance the industry’s ability to deliver high-quality, safe, and effective medical care and medical transportation for every patient in need.
The Foundation’s charitable programs support our industry’s members and their families who provide life-saving services and serve their communities with pride and commitment throughout the United States and around the world. We take care of our own.
Advancing innovation in research, scholarship, education, and well-being through philanthropic efforts for the global medical transport community.
GUIDING PRINCIPLE VALUES
- Air and Transport Nurses Association
- Air Medical Physician Association
- Association of Air Medical Services
- Association of Professional Flight Chaplains
- American Ambulance Association
- Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems
- International Association of Flight and Critical Care Paramedics
- International Association of Medical Transport Communication Specialists
- National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians
- National Association of State EMS Officials
- National EMS Pilots Association
- Survivors Network for the Air Medical Community
Director of Finance
Director of Communications
Director of Events
Director of Education