The MedEvac Foundation International awards funds to support the development of research and education in air medical and critical care ground transport.
The goals of the MedEvac Foundation Grant Program are to:
- Promote research and education within the specialty of critical care transport.
- Advance patient care standards in critical care transport.
- Advance safety in critical care transport.
- Advance the overall cost-benefit ratio of all aspects of air medical and critical care transport systems.
- Facilitate the academic growth and development of future researchers and educators in critical care transport.
The deadline to submit a grant application is July 29. See funding priorities and how to apply.