Hour Champions are a special group of engaged supporters making a difference in the medical transport community with regular gifts. Hour Champions provide a reliable source of support each month or quarter so the MedEvac Foundation may stay focused on critical safety and medical transport issues.
Reasons to support the MedEvac Foundation
- I want to advance the cause and believe in the mission of the MedEvac Foundation.
- The MedEvac Foundation aligns with my top priorities.
- I understand how my donation will be used and trust it will be used wisely.
- I know that 100% of my gift benefits the MedEvac Foundation.
- I value the role the MedEvac Foundation plays within the global air medical and critical care ground transport community and understand why they need my help.
- I have flexibility in the way I can donate (i.e. timing, amount).
- The donation process is easy.
Make a difference by giving an hour of your salary or another amount once a month. Monthly giving is easy! Just sign up for automatic deductions from a debit or credit card and you will have the satisfaction of knowing that your gift is going where it is needed most, by the most cost-effective means possible.
Hour Champions Giving Club members receive:
- A special Hour Champions lapel pin;
- Advance notices of upcoming research releases;
- Weekly newsletters highlighting cutting edge program and research breakthroughs;
- An invitation to the annual AMTC donor reception; and
- Their gift listed in our annual report.
Please become an Hour Champion today!
Call: 703.836.8732 x104